I used this morning and night for 4 weeks as the directions said to for best results. After the four weeks I could notice a difference in my lashes. They were longer and it seemed to me that I had lashes in spots that used to be bare or sparse and they appear to be darker.
- The applicator is made so that you can apply it to your lashes and the lash line which I like rather than just applying the serum to the lash line like some other brands do.
- Did not have any problems with it irritating my eyes at all and I have VERY sensitive eyes.
- In my experience it delivered on its promises and for an affordable cost.
- In the morning you have to wait for it to dry before applying mascara and I don’t always have that kind of time.
- Sometimes it would glob up on the lashes once dry and flake off while I was applying my mascara. But I would usually just pick it off and it wasn’t a big deal.
Overall I really like this product and have continued to use it at night only to avoid the drying time and just to keep up the results I have seen. I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to try a lash serum but is hesitant or doesn’t want to spend a lot of money. Now for the before and after photos:
- loreal lash boosting serum: before
- the perfect gift #1: kit and swatches