Today is a snowy day so I wanted to try and use the silver color from the palette to emphasis easy winter look.
Here is what I created:
- everyday foundation routine
- prime time eyelid primer in original
- Cheers from The Main Event 4.0 palette all over the lower lid
- Night Owl buffed in the crease
- Velvet Charcoal in the outer corner and the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line
- Smoke & Define Double-Ended Kohl & Liquid Eyeliner using Define in black to line the upper lash line and wing out
- Using the Smoke end to tight line the upper lash line and the very outer corner of the lower lash line
- Using ready luminizer in The Magic Moment to blend out the blush
- Valentines day look and 12 hour sale
- BareSkin: first BE liquid foundation announced!