I bought the Smiling Bright teeth whitening system when livingsocial.com had a special deal to get one at home whitening system with LED light for $29 when it is regularly $180. I had been wanting to whiten my teeth (I have used the crest white strips before but not for a year) and this was just such a good deal I couldn’t pass it up!
The instructions were very clear and easy to follow:
- prep your lips and gums with the provided vitamin e
- insert the tray and make sure your teeth are pressed right into the gel
- put the light right up against the tray and inside your lips
- turn it on for 20 minutes
- remove tray and rinse out your mouth
I took before and after photos (see below) and of the kit, but because it has been raining here for the past couple of days the photos are not that great. I will post a follow up after photo once we see the sun again! Also I took the after photo right after and I think with some time they might become whiter. But I think you can see the difference, top one is the before and bottom one is after.
- bare face: part 2 aka the most important part
- new monthly posts & siren of the sea: kit and swatches